CA. Rohit Ruwatia
M.COM, L.L.B, FCA, CCA(ICAI), FAFP(ICAI)
A man of professional wisdom, vision and strong organisational skills with a firm belief in all round inclusive growth of Indian Chartered Accountancy profession, CA. Rohit Ruwatia completed his Chartered Accountant degree in the year 2011.
With strong academic leaning and having deep professional insight, at the age of 23 years, he was elected as the youngest Managing Committee member of Jaipur Branch of CIRC of ICAI . Thereafter, he was the youngest Regional Council Member and now the youngest Central Council Member.
A man of grass-root understanding of the matters and respected for his down-to-earth approach to the issues at hand among his professional colleagues, CA. Rohit Ruwatia is a Fellow Member of ICAI and Central Council Member of 25th Council of ICAI.
Being a commerce and law graduate, led him honed his management skills and established him as a prominent member of CA fraternity. The professional skills and acumen acquired by him over the years has helped him make significant contributions as Chairman of various Committees, like
· Young Member Empowerment Committee, Jaipur ICAI (2014-2015)
· Committee for Members in Industries, Jaipur ICAI (2015-2016)
· Young Member Empowerment Committee, CIRC - ICAI (2016-2017)
He has also served as Vice Chairman, Committee for Development of International Trade, Services & WTO, Public Relation Cell and Digital Accounting and Assurance Board (2022-23), Vice-Chairman – CIRC of ICAI (2017-2018), Vice-President- International Marwadi Federation, Rajasthan and RIICO Convener-Jhotwara Industrial Area Manufacturing Association, Jaipur.
During his exceptional tenure, he bestowed his skills as a member of various industries and samitis in Jaipur & Rajasthan:
· Managing Committee - Jaipur Branch of CIRC of ICAI (2013-2016)
· Financial & Investor Protection Committee of CIRC of ICAI (2014-2015)
· Shri Agarwa Samaj Samiti
· Shri Agarwal Samaj Siksha Samiti
· Tax Consultation Association
· Rajasthan Tax Consultation Association
· Yuva Jan Jagrati Manch
· Patron Member- The Chamber of Commerce
· Lions Club Chartered Accountant
· Young Indian’s (Confederation of Indian Industries), Young Indian Industries (YII), Federation of Rajasthan Trade & Industries.
He is also the founder of Vitta Samanvaya Samiti (VSS). CA. Rohi Ruwatia is an altruistic hard-worker bestowed with exceptional organisational, networking, administrative and leadership skills. With focus on innovation and niche enablement, he intends to translate his passion for the inclusive growth of the profession through the transformational agenda that the current paradigm merits